Monday, September 29, 2008

Shining Light Fund

Losing a child has to be one of the hardest things to ever have to endure during a lifetime. I am thankful that I have not had to. However, I do know people that have and I thought of all of them when I came across the the Shining Light website. You can go to this site and request a FREE bracelet with specific birthstones to be used and they will ship it to you!!!! It was started by a women who lost her child a few years ago. I thought it was a great idea and wanted to share it with all of you.

Just a reminder that my dear friend Sue is raising money for her annual walk for Tomorrow's Child (an organization that helps people get through a loss of a child). I know times are tough, however, I truly mean it when $5 will make a difference. Here is the site you can go to, to see a picture of Sue's grandson, that she lost to SIDS and to see her progress. She is only $60 away from her goal!!! If you just can't afford to donate right now, that is okay, but I know Sue, and she would still love to show off her grandbaby!!!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts