This is my version of your homemade bath salts that I talked about here. We did peppermint and vanilla. This is a picture of the peppermint one. I made the labels on the computer and had the ribbon and bows in my scrapbook stash. Now I can stick these on my gift shelf and add to any gift basket for the holidays. This was a fun activity to do with the kids. They loved adding the ingredients and mixing it up!Sunday, October 5, 2008
First Holiday Gift Completed
This is my version of your homemade bath salts that I talked about here. We did peppermint and vanilla. This is a picture of the peppermint one. I made the labels on the computer and had the ribbon and bows in my scrapbook stash. Now I can stick these on my gift shelf and add to any gift basket for the holidays. This was a fun activity to do with the kids. They loved adding the ingredients and mixing it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Gift Idea
Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment