Monday, October 27, 2008

Funny what kids will say

So, it was a few days before I was to go in to have my surgery and I was talking to my 7 year old about it. Now, to give you a little background......I still have some "baby" weight hanging on. Granted, the baby is now 2 1/2 but it's my story so leave me alone!!!! Anyway, I am not obese but I have a few pounds that I am trying to lose and have lost 20 in the past 3 months....woohooo!!!! But, it's not like I'm wearing "mom" jeans or anything!!!! So, I say to Jake that mommy is going to go into the hospital for a couple of days just so they can take something out of mommy's belly and then when I come home, I am going to be pretty tired and sore so I am going to need your help for a little while lifting things, etc.

He looks at me with his nose wrinkled up and says "They aren't taking another baby out of your belly again are they?" WHAT?!!!! I DO NOT look like I am ready to deliver a baby any day!!!!! He is lucky that I gave birth to him and love him unconditionally or else he would be sleeping with the dog!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts