This is the final week in our Hot for the Holidays challenge. Look what I won last week from Angie over at Losing It and Loving It!!!! It is the coolest little prize package.....an adorable can decorated with my "weight angel" a collection of power bars, tape measure, jump robe, headband and a journal to keep me motivated!!! Thank you Angie!!!! I started a little bit later in the challenge because I didn't know about it, but I am glad that I stumbled across Christie's blog at Baby Tea Leaves to find out about it. It is motivation enough, to me, to know that I need to check in every week. Christie asked us to share photos of ourselves before the challenge and after the challenge......this will have to be in a future post because I don't have a photo of me NOW and today is weigh in day!!! I feel like this week was a good week. Why? Because my hips and thighs are sore!!!! That means I used them!!!! I have been drinking my water, doing my biggest loser cardio dvd and walking. Some days I did BOTH my dvd and walking......I know, I should have told you to sit down before I told you that!!!
So Christie has asked us to tally our total weight loss for the challenge and mine was 11.2 pounds. Now, this week I lost 2.25 pounds!!!!!! THRILLED with that!!!! For a total loss of 13.45 pounds!!!!!!!!! I am still a ways away from my goal but I am never going back to where I was!!! Thank you Christie for organizing this challenge and all of the work that went into it and thank you in advance for my "Strength, Focus, Discipline" bracelet!!!! You ROCK!!!!
Crispy & Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Legs
3 days ago

3 comments:
Great weight loss! I didn't come anywhere near my 3-month goal but I'm really going to crack down. I hope to be at my weight loss goal by summer.
Congratulations on winning the prize pack - it looks like a lot of great products!
Great job! You are doing awesome!
I am going to keep strong during the holidays and hopefully be down to my goal weight by summer!
wow!!! that's amazing!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that looks like a really cool prize pack, congrats and thanks for sharing the pictures! seriously check back this weekend for a kind of hfh part deux.
Post a Comment