Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been Tagged

Ok, so I am still not 100% drug free from surgery a few days ago, but I can't stand being away from all of my bloggy friends!!! So, if I type something totally out of character, ignore it, it's the drugs talkin'!!!!
Anyway, I have been tagged by Kelly at The Ordinary Housewife. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, 6 Random things about me:
*I LOVE the beach, flip flops, sandcastles and a nice glass of sangria
*I have a bachelors degree in Psychology
*I lived in VA while my husband was on presidential guard duty with President Clinton
*I love vanilla candles but ONLY Partylite french vanilla
*I ALWAYS have to have my toe nails painted
*I am a reality tv show junkie
Ok....I could go on and on and on.....but I'll save some more for the next time I get tagged!!!!
Ok, now for the 6 people that I am going to tag that you should totally visit their blog:
1. Lori at Soccer Mom Says
3. Stacy at Busy Mommy
5. Jen at Mommay's Mayhem
6. Liz at Pink Lemonade
Hope you enjoyed our game!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks!

Just Another New York Mommy said...

Thanks for the tag!

I'll have my tag up tonight or tomorrow :)

I love wearing flip flops too! Sangria always rocks.. every restaurant has their very own special way of making it, and it's always yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! Hoping to have mine up by the end of the week!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts