Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trim Down Tuesday and FREE stuff!!!!

I am beginning to develop a love/hate relationship with Jillian -trainer from the Biggest Loser. I have joined in with the Sisters at Shrinking Jeans to shred for 30 days. We are now into level 2 and I peeked at level 3 and now I completely understand how and why she gets results! One might think 20 minutes is no big deal. Then you have never met Jillian!!! However, I asked for it and this is what I need to get into shape for the 80 degree weather. This week the scale didn't budge an ounce (darn bunny) but I did lose a total of 1 inch. I am so glad that I took measurements at the beginning so that I can see some kind of progress.
On a much brighter note, take a gander at just some of the items I have received for FREE the past few days from Walgreens..........

Actually with everything pictured here, I made a profit of $8. For example, I had never tried the Swiffer WetJet before. If you go to their website you can download a form for a Money Back Guarantee and I had a $2 coupon from the paper, so right there I made $2. I love getting free stuff!!!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

looks like you've got a stash of good loot! :) keep up the hard work with jillian and i'm sure you'll see results

april said...

Great job Shredding! Keep it up!

Christy - The Sisterhood said...

Great job with Shredding!!!

Smarterdeals.com said...

Best Deals and Daily Deals available on smarterdeals.com for hi-tech products, like - computer hardware, software and electronics. You can make your best deals out of it.

Christie O. said...

hey that's ok -- at least you're still shredding!! that's awesome! and look at all that free stuff, wow!!! glad you like the shirt too! i love mine!!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts