Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trim Down Tuesday


So, I am soooo happy that I have found the Sisters at Shrinking Jeans!!! Most of us are shredding with Jillian Michaels in her 30 day shred to get ready for summer.
This week was pretty good and then came Sunday!!! I am cursing the Easter Bunny for leaving so many goodies to haunt me with.
I continued the shred everyday along with 2-4 miles on my treadmill. I also began counting calories and held myself to 1500 per day (except Sunday).
After stepping on the scale and measuring, I am down 2.2 lbs and 2 inches total this week. I am thrilled with the results and it gives me motivation to stick with it.
Check out more results at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

that's awesome! good job :)

Christy M. said...

You did an awesome job this week!! I'm so proud of you :) Keep up the good work!!

Kate said...

Good work!! Keep it up!

audrey said...

Hi! I left a reply on Shrinking Jeans before I saw you posted your link. Great job! :)

april said...

Excellent job this week!! I've counted calories for over a year now and believe me it works!!! Keep up the good work!! :o)

Mommy Mo said...

You rock girlfriend! Go on with your bad self. Congrats on the loss/

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts