Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did NOT jump for joy and want to kiss MckMama when I discovered on her site the whole "blurry" background post!!!!! WTH?!!!! I can totally do that. Thank You MckMama for teaching me the best trick out there......here is my homework......


I am NOT paying the price for being a "laid back" mama all summer and ready to pull my hair out at bedtime to attempt to get the kids on semi-routine for school starting in 2 weeks!!!!
I am also NOT putting off organizational projects in my house for no reason whatsoever........ugh....I wish I had a genie!!!!
Check out more Not Me Monday stories at My Charming Kids.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, great pictures! I saw the post too but was too lazy to try it out. Will have to try it. Love her "eye-pop" tutorial too!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts