Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thousand Words Thursday

Little J catching snowflakes...........there have been a lot to catch lately!!!
Check out more pics at Cheaper Than Therapy.


The Mom Jen said...

Aw to be young and to actually want to stand outside in the snow! LOL. I'm such a wuss. I hate cold!

I love how you just colored her hat and the b/w! Happy ATWT.

Kristen Andrews said...

too cute, we actually haven't had that much snow this year, glad you are back blogging!

sheila said...

I love how you've played with the photos on your blog. Very cool.

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts