Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thousand Words Thursday

I was soooo excited to get a photo shoot with our dear friends' daughter Kayley. She is five years old and was diagnosed with leukemia last September. Cancer SUCKS!!!! Bottom line, however, she is such a fighter and takes the punches one after another without even flinching. She is an amazing little girl with such a strong spirit and an infectious smile. This is one my favorites from our photo shoot that day.
Check out more pics at Cheaper Than Therapy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photo! :)
xx

Erica said...

So cute!

affordable insurance

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts