Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday we made Mini Cini's from Mommy's Kitchen. She has some yummy recipes over there!! Mine actually looked like hers too!!! (The rest of the day we ate leftovers since I was busy getting things done for this week)
Monday: BIG Salads~ we add crispy chicken bites, tomato, cheese, croutons, egg, carrot, ......anything that makes you happy!!!
Wednesday:Beef Burritos, chips and salsa
Thursday: Baked Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday:Chicken Bow Tie Pasta
Saturday: Pizza
Check out 100's of other recipes over at Organized Junkie!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts