Saturday, November 29, 2008

A,B,C's.....I stole from Jenni

Jenni over at Jiggety Jigg stole this.....so you know what they say about karma?....I'm now stealing it from her.

A is for age: 34
B is for burger of choice: Flame Broiled, cheese, ketchup and mustard...mmmm!!
C is for the car I drive: 2007 Chevy Tahoe......LOVE it!
D is for your dog's name: Mater.........like TaMater without the Ta!!!!
E is for essential item you use every day: Coffee cup......don't those Keurig coffee makers look awesome..........a girl can dream.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Private Practice, Lipstick Jungle, The Real Housewives
G is for favorite game: Does Guitar Hero count?
H is for home state: Michigan
I is for instruments you play: ummmm, I can push play on my Ipod....does that count?
J is for favorite juice: OJ with champagne or cranberry with vodka
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: I have a long list! (I agree with Jenni on this one)
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Applebee's 2 for $20 deal
M is for your favorite Muppet: I love Miss Piggy and her sarcasm
N is for number of piercings: 4
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3.....2 having my kids and one...making sure I can't have any more.
P is for people you were with today: It's only 8:30 am so just my sleeping household....but....later I am photographing my very first wedding and I will be around a TON of people!!!!
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I wasn't aware I had any quiet time.....is this a trick question?
R is for biggest regret: Not purchasing a winning lotto ticket
S is for status: Happily Married
T is for time you woke up today: 8:12am......why? everyone else is sleeping and we stayed up until 2am watching Hancock.....why am I awake?
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I could stay on the computer for 12 hours straight and enjoy it........I don't do that but I could.
V is for vegetable you love: Ummmmm. Coffee. (I'm sticking with Jenni on this one!!)
W is for worst habit: Sorry......can't reveal this one.......now you are wondering what it is aren't you?
X is for x-rays you've had: dental, lungs, ankle.....the usual
Y is for yummy food you ate today: coffee
Z is for zodiac: Cancer

Now post it on your blog and let me know so I can come check it out!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo! Love to see a stolen meme!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts