Friday, January 23, 2009

Fitness Friday


Trainer Matt is not on my life insurance policy, but I am pretty sure he is trying to kill me!!!!! I continued with my cardio every day except Tuesday. Why did I take Tuesday off you ask? Because I was told on Monday to do a 10k......for those of you who were not aware of how long a 10k is.....it is 6.4 flippin' miles....and if you don't think that .4 of a mile makes a difference.......trust me, IT DOES!!!!!! But I did it and Tuesday I told him to go to hell!!!!
I felt yesterday like I would rather have a root canal than to get on that treadmill and do my weights, but I did it. I think this is the time of year when all of those new year's resolutions go right out the window until next January 1st.
With all of that I have absolutely no change in measurements or weight to report. But hey, no change means no gain either.
Don't forget to enter my $50 photo giveaway here.
Visit more fitness Friday posts at Baby Tea Leaves

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts