Monday, January 19, 2009

I want to know more about you......

This is the latest version of "Getting To Know You". I would love to see what your answers are so if you post them on your blog please let me know so I can stop by and say hi!!!!!!
1. What is your occupation right now? SAHM
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any

3. What are you listening to right now? the news
4. What was the last thing that you ate? apple cinnamon oatmeal
5. Can you drive a stick shift? define "DRIVE"
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
7. How old are you today? 34
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Hockey or Football
9. What is your favorite drink? right now.......peach sangria

10 Have you ever dyed your hair? ummmm....yeah!!!
11 Favorite food? BBQ chicken pizza
12 What was your favorite toy as a child? a doll named Scottie
13. What is your favorite season? Summer...............no heating bills!!!!!

14 What is your favorite color? pink...........yellow is a close second
15 What did you do last night? Went to Applebees for my dad's birthday
16. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese
17. What is your favorite kind of dog? Right now a black lab......his name is Mater...Like Ta'Mater without Ta. If you didn't see the movie CARS, you have no idea what I am talking about!!!!
18 How many states have you lived in? MI, Virginia when hubby was on Presidential Guard Duty and then back to MI when he got out of the Marines.
19. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds preferably big and square.

20. Where would you want to go on vacation? Right now Disneyworld.....I am sure in a few years it would be anywhere is sand and sangria!!!!
21. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Tahoe

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts