Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Post Stealin'

I am totally Blog Post Stealin' from Jenni Jiggety today. Don't worry, it's okay because stole it first!!!!
So, I decided to sit down with Jake (7yr old) and find out what goes on his little mind.
What is something Mom always says to you?
Jake: ummmm....can we come back to this question.
I can see this is going to be a mind riveting post!!!
What makes mom happy?
Jake: when I help her
What makes mom sad?
Jake: if I don't talk nice to her
How does your mom make you laugh?
Jake: if I tell her a funny joke and she laughs then I laugh and then she laughs harder and then I laugh harder
What was your mom like as a kid?
Jake: How should I know, I wasn't alive!!!
How old is your mom?
Jake: 33........I think
How tall is your mom?
Jake: I don't have a clue
What is her favorite thing to do?
Jake: clean
Not exactly my favorite thing......
What does your mom do when you're not around?
Jake: spends more time with Jaise (2 yr old sister)
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jake: being a writer
Not sure where this came from
What is your mom really good at?
Jake: Typing on the computer
What is your mom not very good at?
Jake: Building houses
True....not one of my strong points
What does your mom do for a job?
Jake: ummmm, she is my mom
What is your mom's favorite food?
Jake: anything chocolate
What makes you proud of your mom?
Jake: That she gets me movies from Netflix
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jake: Darth Vader
WTF????
What do you and your mom do together?
Jake: shopping
How are you and your mom the same?
Jake: We're both humans
How are you and your mom different?
Jake: ummm, you're a girl and I'm a boy
How do you know your mom loves you?
Jake: Because she does a lot of stuff for me
It's about time somebody noticed!!!!
What does your mom like most about your dad?
Jake: That he built her a house
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Jake: to the hospital to get me out of her belly.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I like how you're alike because you ate both humans! LOL!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts