Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fitness Friday....Sunday Edition


Slow and Steady!!! This week it was all about getting back into a routine after having nearly a week off with illness that plagued our family. It felt good to get back into the swing of things although I can see how people can slide back into their old routine of not exercising by saying "what is one more day going to hurt?"!!!!
On a good note, I am down a pound and fitting into a pair of jean capris that could not be buttoned in October. Little victories that will help me win the war!!!!
Check out more fitness stories at Baby Tea Leaves.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

Dude! That's awesome!! I love the little victories, they are what keep me going! Good for you!!!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts