Monday, April 27, 2009

Motivate Me Monday

We enjoyed a great weekend of weather! Sunny, warm, breezy....it couldn't have been any better!!!
Being outside helps me to not think about foods that I shouldn't be eating!!!
I am still "shredding" with Jillian and the sisters at Shrinking Jeans and we are in the final phase of our 30 days. I am slowly starting to make better food choices. I am not depriving myself of peanut butter m&m's BUT I am counting how many go in my mouth and documenting it!! You may laugh but it does make a difference!!
As for the shredding video with Jillian Michaels....my friend said it best...."Natalie is a motorized machine disguised as a human"!!! That is soooo true!!! But we do it daily because we are losing inches and fitting into clothes that we weren't able to button, get over our butt, etc. 6 months ago!!!
This week I am down 1/2 of a pound and 1 1/4 inches. Every little bit helps!! Seeing results keeps me motivated to make better choices and continue to exercise. It really isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change.

4 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

A half a pound and inches lost is GREAT! Yes, Natalie is totally a non-human being. I'm convinced. And how does she do those crunches and sit ups with that big t-shirt not in her back? Is there a hole in the floor for it!!!

Good luck this week!!

Brooke said...

great job!

i don't know that i've ever had peanut butter m&ms, but i do love the peanut ones so the pb version sounds tempting!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Mmmm PB M&Ms. *la la la la la* I don't hear you. ;)

april said...

You are totally right. It is not a diet, it's a way of life! You made me very happy for saying that!

Great job this week!!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts