Saturday, April 11, 2009

They PAID me to shop at Walgreen's!!!!


That is right. I was paid $3.04 to bring all of these products home with me from Walgreens' (plus two packages of Mentos gum that my son already snagged!!). I LOVE getting FREE things but when you can make a PROFIT at shopping, legally, that is even better!!! The toothpaste and chapstick had to be purchased in separate transactions. Why? When you purchase the toothpaste for $3.49 you will receive a register reward (good on your next purchase, same as cash) for $3.50. However, if you purchase more than one toothpaste, you will only receive one register reward. The same with the chapstick. The Physician's Formula lip products have a $10 rebate this month from Walgreen's and I also had coupons from the paper.
Enjoy the deals!!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts