Monday, June 15, 2009

Quiz Five's




1. What were you doing 5 minutes ago?
Playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook!!
2. What were you doing 5 hours ago?
sleeping
3. What were you doing 5 days ago?
Going to Jake's baseball game
4. What were you doing 5 months ago?
Recovering from all of the holiday running around and becoming bff's with my treadmill.
5. What were you doing 5 years ago?
Enjoying my 3 yr old son, trying to get pregnant with our 2nd child and making plans to build our house.
I was the 493rd person to take this week's
Monday Meme!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts