Thursday, November 13, 2008

FREE Photo Book from Snapfish and Oprah!!!

If you didn't catch yesterday's edition of Oprah, it was all about de-cluttering your house. In other words, get rid of the stuff you don't need!!! One idea that was thrown your way, was to scan your child's (children's) art work into the computer and upload it to a photo book. So, snapfish is offering everyone a FREE photo book ($29.99 value!!). This would make a great Christmas gift for anyone, make it a vacation book, a 2008 book, the possibilities are endless. I did one of these for my daughter's first year and it is very cool. Anyway, go here to get your FREE book, but do it soon, because you only have until Friday night.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts