Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remember...


On this Veteran's Day, take a minute to remember those that have served for our country. Not only the men and women that serve but also their families. I was a military wife while my husband served in the USMC and one of the first things he taught our son to do, was salute when the National Anthem was played... anywhere. They would be getting ready to watch the Red Wings Hockey game and there would be Jake, binky in his mouth, sitting proudly on his daddy's lap, while they both saluted to the National Anthem.
So on this Veteran's Day, my family says Thank You to YOU whether you are currently serving, have served in the past, just signed up to serve, or are one of the supporting family members. Thank you for keeping us safe and know that we APPRECIATE you and what you do.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts