Friday, December 19, 2008

Aloha Friday

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
This weeks question is based on curiosity. I always LOVED opening my stocking on Christmas morning. My parents always got the coolest things for us to open.
What kind of things do you buy for stocking stuffers?
To check out more questions visit An Island Life.

5 comments:

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

socks :) anyone can benefit from new pair of socks!

sues2u2 said...

tooth brushes & paste, deodorant, jewelry, an orange or apple for the bottom plus a little bit of candy & maybe some little toys.

Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

Candy, chapstick, little toys, candy!

janetfaye said...

$5 or $10 dollar gift cards and candy.



http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2008/12/aloha-friday-5_19.html

The Farmer Files said...

character underwear!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts