Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits....

So, yesterday, I was being a good dubby and jumped on my gazelle (airwalker, whatever you want to call it) and I was watching the View while I was completing my 3.5 miles. It's the holidays and it seems like every show is giving away stuff. You know what they gave away? A flippin' $2500 Bowflex TreadClimber to everyone in the audience!!!!!!!
As if that wasn't enough to ruin my "mood".........I finished up my 3.5 miles and when I got off to go get my water, I could smell a not so fun aroma.....familiar but not so fun. Yes, while I was sweating the pounds away, my little J, who is potty training, decided that the kitchen floor looked like a better place to take a dump than the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I raising animals?
Oh, but on a good note......it turns out that the wedding I photographed is going to be featured in the newspaper!!!! They called to ask my permission to use my photos. Maybe momma can get a new pair of shoes (or camera lens or bottle of wine) with the business that it throws my way.

2 comments:

kel said...

ewwww. that's gross!! lol!

Kristen Andrews said...

pooping on the floor is funny when it isn't my floor!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts