Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is what 103 degree fever looks like....


Little J is down for the count. The doctor said her ears are good, her lungs are clear and her tonsils look horrible!!!! Strep throat test came back negative which gives her the yucky winter plague that can last 3-5 days. Today is day 3 and it ain't pretty. She would be great in a Nyquil commercial right about now. I know that high fevers in kids is normal and that it means that her body is fighting off the infection but when your baby has a fever of 103 and just lays in your arms with no spunk and no back talk....your heart just breaks. I don't care if she isn't potty trained until she is 25.....I just want my spunky 2 year old back!!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts