Friday, September 5, 2008

First Great Deal!

Okay...here it is for my first Great Deal.....I stumbled into Walgreen's yesterday to do some deals with my coupon binder. My daughter, Jaise loves going there because the carts are so small that she can actually push one (barely....but she can do it)!!! So, she has to go down every aisle and usually we zip through them but this particular day, my eyes were drawn to a bright orange sticker that said "clearance $15.49". It was a Magic Bullet that was originally $59.99!!!!!! Now....I already have one of these nifty little things and so does my mom, brother and sister. However, at that price, I had to pick up two of them!!! I haven't decided if they are going to go on my list of gifts to give for the holidays or if I will try to sell it and make a profit. I don't always find deals this good, but you can be assured that when I do, you will know about it. Hopefully there are still a few out there for you to grab!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts