Saturday, September 6, 2008

Walmart Stuff a Puppy Event

Walmart customers get to stuff their own Cottonelle Puppy to take home in this Freebee Event on Saturday, September 6. Just enter your zipcode to find out if this cute and cuddly event is coming to a Walmart near you. I don't see a time for the event posted, but I'm guessing that the puppies will be flying out of there, so try visiting in the morning. It also would be a good idea to call your Walmart to confirm they are having the event and find out what time it starts.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts