Saturday, September 6, 2008

Make a $7 Profit at Walgreens Starting Sunday

The profit-making Robitussin deal begins on Sunday at Walgreens. You purchase 3 Robitussin cough syrups, you use 3 of the $3 coupons printed on their site and you will pay $2.97 and a $10 Register Reward will pop out, leaving you with $7 profit!!! I suggest you print off the $3 coupons you want now. Robitussin has had the link to the $3 coupon on their website for years, and does not restrict the number of times you can register and print it. Print what you need personally while it is offered by the sponsor. http://tinyurl.com/y8qdlf Then you know it is totally legit. It will have your name and the date you printed it. The security code doesn't change in my experience.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts