Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bath and Body Works

I will admit that I have not been into a Bath and Body Works for quite a while, so not sure if these are "new", however, they are new to me. They have something called a "scentportable" - clip and go fragrance unit - perfect for a closet, car, etc. Having small children, I loved it when the Reed Diffusers came out because I could have a nice scent and not worry about the flame and now I think I am going to enjoy these scentportables just as much!!! They come in many scents, they say they last up to 6 weeks and they are $5. They would make great stocking stuffers and right now, the stores are adding a coupon to your bag with any purchase. The coupon begins October 17th and is for a FREE Signature Collection or Holiday Tradition item up to $12 with ANY purchase. The holiday scents they are showing on the coupon are Vanilla bean noel; winter candy apple and twisted peppermint. Also, on my receipt, a coupon for $10 off your next $30 purchase for completing a survey. Don't forget that if you sign up to receive email on their website, they will send you a coupon for a FREE 2 oz lotion.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts