Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's Trip..

Today's trip to Walgreen's was a quick one but still worth my time. Here is what we got:
One Crest Mouthwash 500ml
Six Clorox wipes containers
One Gallon of Milk
2 Oreo Double Stuff Cookie Packages
2 Reach Ultra Clean Toothbrushes
2 Glade Plug-in refills
2 zooth toothbrushes (one hot wheels and one hello kitty)

Total before sales, coupons, rebates, etc. $63.69.......AFTER coupons, rebates, etc. $11.20 WITH $12.50 in RR to spend on my next purchase.......so, technically, a profit of $1.30
I was thrilled with the clorox wipes sale since we were completely out. I didn't NEED the Reach toothbrushes but they were on sale for 2/$5 with a $5 RR and I just can't pass up FREE!!!! The zooth toothbrushes also were not needed but they were on clearance and Jake is very into Hot wheels right now.........so a good motivator to keep teeth clean is always good with me. I also don't use the Glade Plug-Ins, but people I do know use them and with my coupon and rebate, I made a profit of $1.51 on 2 packages and I REALLY can't pass up profit!!!!!
Walgreens does really make their Rebate program simple. I have submitted all of my rebates online. When I come home and know I have a purchased something that qualifies for a rebate, I enter it right then. This way I don't take the chance of not being able to find my receipt. If I forget to hit submit at the end of the month, they will automatically submit it for me. A check comes in the mail in 2-3 weeks and if you have it put onto a Walgreen's gift card it is loaded within days for your use AND they will also give you a 10% bonus if you choose the gift card...........can you say FREE MONEY?!!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts