Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some Fun Things to try....

Ok.....doesn't every mom think their kids are just adorable?!!!!! Well, I am no different!!!! Other than saving money, my next passion is photography. My son had 5 scrapbooks before he was one and they were filled with cute photos. I have all of the cute photos of Jaise......they're just not into a scrapbook yet and she is now 2 1/2. Anyway, I decided to enter her into a "baby photo contest"........I am not playing favorites here.....I have great photos of Jake too, but they have a birth date cutoff and he has reached it. Anyway, check out Jaise's photo here and if you like it.....vote. If not, that is fine too. I am sure that I am not the only one out there with cute kids. So if you want to enter, you can follow the link on the sidebar and then let me know so I can check out your munchkin.

House Party is another fun site that I wanted to tell you about, if you don't already know. You simply go to their site and see what parties/events that they have coming up. You can apply (fill out a survey) for as many as you want. If you are selected, they will send a box filled with goodies that are related to your party, you invite all of your friends over and give them goodies. There is a wide range from cooking parties to tv premiers, scrapbooking, fisher price, etc. They will tell you when you need to have it and you decide the rest. I just signed up for a Ford Warriors In Pink and Betty Crocker Cookie Swap event. I have signed up for about 4 others and have yet to be chosen, but I still keep applying. I know some who have been chosen and it was a ton of fun. Check them out if you want more information.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts