Saturday, September 27, 2008

Never wonder what to cook again....

Let me first start by saying I am NOT a Pampered Chef consultant. I do enjoy their products and I haven't really tasted anything that I didn't like at any of the parties I have been to. So I was pretty excited when I stumbled on this website filled with over 500 pampered chef recipes!!!! Just add this page to your favorites and visit anytime you are looking for a new idea!!!! I did attend a pampered chef party last week and we had some kind of chipotle chicken cups and they were YUMMY!!!!!! I don't see that recipe on this site as of yet but I think it is because the chipotle seasoning is new for this fall. When I get my hands on that recipe, I will post for you to try.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts