Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Savings

The Body Shop has some clearance items. Could be useful for stocking stuffers. Just trying to think ahead!!!

Here are some coupons you might find helpful.

Request a $5 coupon on Iams ProActive Health cat food.
Print a Glade PlugIns Gel Warmer, B1G1F to $1.99 coupon,
click here. This is a great one to have when Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, etc. runs their sales. (I think Walgreens is running one next week)
Print a $1 coupon for All Small & Mighty,
click here.
Print a $1 coupon on Windex,
click here.

VistaPrint offers a lot of free things where you only pay postage, like a t-shirt, return address labels, invitations and announcements, business cards, a pen, rubber stamps, magnets, postcards. I know this for a fact because I just received my order. I now have sticky notes, a pen, 250 business cards and a self-inking return address stamp and all I paid was $5-6 for postage. Some have said that the postage goes down if you order one small thing that you have to pay for.

Free Tote from AVEENO
As found in the new "Parents" magazine, Oct. 2008 issue, page 65
Send an original receipt for any two Aveeno products to:
Tote Bag Offer c/o Parents
375 Lexington Ave.10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
You will receive a FREE cotton tote bag, courtesy of Aveeno. While Supplies Last.
Exp. 10/31/08

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts