Monday, September 15, 2008

Please Help Support Tomorrow's Child

A dear sweet friend of mine, Sue Parker, lost her grandson to SIDS in 2005. I knew nothing about Tomorrow's Child until I met her and now it is a wonderful organization that I believe 100% in supporting. They have an annual fundraising walk in the fall and I have always done my best to help her out in any way that I can. I know that times are tough with the economy but that is the beauty about this organization and Sue.....if $5 is all you can spare to put towards the cause, then they are grateful for that. If you choose to help or just want to research the group a little more or see a picture of Sue's little angel, Devon, then check out this site. Sue's goal is $1000 for her team to raise and I would love it if visitors of my blog could donate a total of $500. I know that would blow her away and it would mean so much to her. So, just think about it.......if we had 50 people donate $10 each....we would do it!!!! I am always up for a challenge and I can't think of a better cause than this one. So go kiss your babies good night and then send this link to every one you know. There is a place to leave a comment if you choose to donate....and if you do, please let her know that Missy sent you. I will keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts