Thursday, October 9, 2008

Become a BzzzzAgent




Check out how to become a BzzzzAgent if you want to try certain products for free. It is free to join and as you work your way up the ladder, you will be asked to try more products and then spread the news word of mouth. Smuckers is my first one and although, it is not a new product, it is new to our household, since I have never purchased this item before. I have a coupon for a free package and then an additional 10 - .75 cents off coupons to share with friends. Plus they sent me the cute little carrying case for the sandwiches!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts