Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What one person can do

So, if you turn on the t.v. or open a newspaper, what do you see? The economy in a crisis. Everyone is trying to cut corners to feed their family or to heat their house this year. We are that Family is a great blog that I stumbled upon that has a great idea for a day of giving. Think about what you can do on that day for someone else and no, it doesn't mean you have to give them money. Let's all come back and report on October 17th what we are doing and/or did.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts