Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here....

No, I am not talking about the frost that covered my yard two mornings ago!!! I am talking about the leaves changing colors and wearing sweatshirts to my son and nephew's football games. Along with that, I truly love using my crockpot this time of year. Would you believe that I have never MADE caramel apples?! Well, I have decided to start this year and make it a tradition with my kids. I found this great site, A Year of Crockpotting!!! She has some great recipes and ideas. Additional items to add to your caramel apple are: ~crushed heath bar
~mini m&m's
~white chocolate morsels
~crushed reese's cups
~powdered sugar

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts