Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Ok last week we started Menu Plan Monday and I liked it, so we are going to continue. I did make a slight change this week. Jake was so proud of what we pulled out of our garden, so I started this week with Sunday.
Sunday: Pot roast, veggies (carrots from our garden!!!) and red skin potatoes (also from our garden). Ok, so we can't start selling carrots for money, but this is the best we've ever grown them and they were yummy!!!

Monday: Homemade Pizza
Tuesday: Philly Steak sandwiches with seasoned fries
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie ~ I use Grands Biscuits; cook and cut up my chicken; throw chicken and mixed veggies into a pot with Heinz gravy. It is quick and yummy!
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Football game night: Hot Dogs, Pretzels, Popcorn (junk!!!)
Saturday: Chili with Peanut Butter Sandwiches......Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it. I thought it was the most disgusting thing ever until I tried it. Now, I can't eat chili without a peanut butter sandwich!!!!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

When I was little we always ate chili with peanut butter and honey sandwiches. :)

HDMac said...

Great menu!1

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts