Thursday, October 16, 2008

Heads Up...

Walgreens has a $5 off $25 purchase for Oct. 17th and the 18th. This is good instore and online and you can get it here.
Kohl's has stationary kits of Hello Kitty, Hannah Montana, My Little Pony, Tinkerbell, etc. on clearance for $4.99. They also have Hot Wheels/Matchbox items on sale for 45% off. Many, if not all of the Halloween decorations were 60% off. Seriously, if you ever pay full price at Kohl's, you are crazy!!!!
Meijer has Bratz dolls on clearance for $3.99 and Video Nows that were $34.99 are now $13.99!!!! These were all found in the toy clearance section.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts