Thursday, October 16, 2008

My New Favorite.....


I guess it's time for me to admit to all of you that I am a lip product junkie. I think that the obsessive nature regarding my lip products has increased since I took the plunge and did the Victoria Beckham bob (yes, the one that everyone has)....I didn't say I was unique ( I just like certain things). Since I can't exactly use my hot rollers or "fluff" in too many places, I find myself wearing earrings more consistently and needing to not leave the house with out a lip gloss in hand/purse/car, etc. Well, this is my new favorite one. I love the "cute" unique packaging. You unscrew the top and there is an applicator that you pull out to apply the gloss. I am not sure how many different ones there are as mine was a gift.


No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts