Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Savings Headed Your Way

We were at Michael's last night and found some steals of deals!!!! This guy is about 5 ft tall complete with pole for standing up and was only $5.99!!! All of their Halloween/Fall decorations were on sale AND clearanced out. They had cute little 2ft. scarecrows for $2.99, "welcome" fall signs for $3.99 and a ton of $1 items.
Also, Kohl's is starting their "Buy $50 and receive $10 in Kohl's Cash" sale this week. The number one rule for shopping at Kohl's is to NEVER purchase anything that is not on sale. I swear they have a sale go up every other hour. Also, if you purchase online they have free shipping on orders that are $75 or more from Oct. 15-21st. I have received flyers from Kohl's regarding all of their sales throughout the years, but the other day they called me on the phone to tell me about the 50/10 sale. I think this is a sign that they are preparing for a slow year. Maybe they will cut prices even deeper to entice people to buy.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts