Sunday, November 2, 2008

Freebies on Election Day

In preparation for election day I wanted to make sure you were aware of some freebies you can cash in on, just for doing your part and voting.
Starbucks is giving a FREE tall coffee to anyone that has voted.
Krispy Kreme is giving away a Star shaped doughnut with patriotic sprinkles to anyone with their "I Voted" sticker.
Remember to take your patience as most will encounter some pretty long lines. Too bad we couldn't get our coffee and doughnut to take with us while we wait in line!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts