Friday, November 7, 2008

HFH Update

Well, it's a big fat ZERO this week. No gain and no loss. However, I was finally released yesterday to get back on the treadmill. My doctor said "you can walk on the treadmill"......well, duh?!!!! do people actually RUN on the treadmill? Not this sista....I'm a walker. So, next week HAS to give me some decent results to keep me motivated. I have learned that I do not like the word "plateau"......it gets my blood pressure up and puts me in a bad mood!!!
Hope everyone else had a good week.
This week's project was a fill in the blank: My life would be better if I had more ________. I have to be honest......no lectures please.....right now it would be better with more MONEY!!!!! I have a great family, great friendships, self esteem, confidence, (working on becoming a skinny *&tch!!!), the perfect job and I could really use a little more dough!!!!

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

You and me both!
Hopefully next week is better for both of us!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts