Thursday, November 6, 2008

Preparing for Black Friday

While it is true that I have 90% of my Christmas shopping finished, I am still collecting some great deals for all of you that haven't even started yet. We always had a tradition of going out BEFORE the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving for all of the shopping deals and I really enjoyed it. I slowly stepped away from that tradition once I had small kids and now, the crowds, people, traffic, etc just irritate me. Maybe I would feel differently if I had unlimited funds to spend but that is just not the case right now. Anyway, here is the first of the heads up for Black Friday. Start making your list and plan of attack now!!!!
Walgreens:
7 am to 2 pm.
Webkinz LilKinz Pet B1G1F 2/$6.99 limit 8
Wireless Sports Video Game System $19.99 (Reg $49.99) Limit 2
10" LCD Digital TV $99.99 after $20 mail-in rebate
Potted Lighted Tree B1G1F 2/$19.99 limit 4
Appliances: Blending System, Deep Fryer, Electric Griddle $9.99 after $10 mail-in rebate
Aiptek High Definition 8 Megapixel Camcorder $79.99 after $20 mail-in rebate
Kodak 9 Megapixel Digital Camera $79.99
Heliforce Micro Helicopter or Hannah Montana Holiday Doll $9.99
Hannah Montana Guitar $14.99
Men's Razor or Groomer 50% off
Yes to Carrots, Cucumbers or Tomatoes Body Butter $1.99 (reg $12.99)
Shiatsu Roller Massaging Cushion $39.99
Patriot Jar Candle B1G2F 3/$7.99 limit 6
Foster Grant Reading Glasses B1G2F
Nextar GPS Navigation System $89.99
Sylvania 4 GB MP3/Video Player $59.99

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got as far as "While it is true I have 90% of my Christmas shopping finished..." then I had to stop reading and throw up.

I haven't even thought about it yet. Well, that's not true. I've thought about it in the sense that I've panicked about it a time or two. Or three.

Jer said...

Thanks for the call out on Yes To Carrots. Hope you love the product. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

BTW, if you are a Facebook user, we have a group there for YTC fans.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2471023054

Jeremy/ carrotattache AT YesToCarrots.com

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts