Monday, November 3, 2008

My Kristen Custom.....


I have PATIENTLY awaited the arrival of my new custom "Mother's Ring" from Kristen over at La Dolce Vita and it came today!!!!! I met Kristen over at Mom Bloggers and when I checked out her site, I instantly fell in love with her custom jewelry. I Love silver, dangly jewelry and if you throw my kids into it in any way........there is no way I would not like it. It is so feminine and pretty and is sure to catch everyone's eye. I LOVE it!!!!! Kristen is so great to work with. My sister just had a friend find out that her sister is dealing with a 3rd brain tumor and she is only in her early 30's!!!! So, my sister was able to look at Kristen's website and communicate to her what she wanted to make it special. She ended up getting a bracelet with a dangly blue stone (since blue is her favorite color) and a charm that has footprints on the side and says "it was then that I carried you"!!!!!! It was more perfect than Kristen will ever know and was nothing that my sister could walk into a store and purchase. Thank you Kristen for being so talented, your charity work, and doing what you do.......YOU ROCK!!!!

Now, don't think that I just mosied (is that even a word?) on over there and hit purchase. Noooooo, I hosted an e-party and was able to get my item for well under retail. You can do the same thing, simply by contacting Kristen. It might just be a great way to earn some Christmas gifts!!!


1 comment:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts