Friday, November 21, 2008

HFH Update

Well, we are almost to the holiday party time and my friends over at Baby Tea Leaves and I have been attempting to drop a few pounds so we can be HOT for the Holidays!!! Many of us are running into a wall, a plateau, but each week we check in and it gives us new motivation for the coming week. This week I am down a pound which I am happy with. I am not going to over indulge at Thanksgiving but I am not going to deprive myself either. All in moderation girls!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

that's awesome on the loss this week! yes, next week will be a little tough, but i'm gonna try and treat it like any other day where i have a little of this and a little of that but not too much of anything. good luck to you!!! congrats!

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts