Sunday, November 16, 2008

My 2nd AWARD!!!!!


My great friend, Kristen, over at La Dolce Vita (who has some great jewelry pieces for Christmas gifts!!!) has given me this cool "Sparky Blogger Award!" I love awards and am so psyched to add this one to my list. Thanks Kristen!!!!
All I have to do is pass it on to 5 Sparky Bloggers!!!
Christie at Baby Tea Leaves

Then I received this great Kreative Blogger Award from Sanni-licious, who is one of my Hot For The Holidays Buddies who has lost over 59 pounds in the last 5 months!!! Wooohooo!!! I need to state 6 things I value and pass onto 6 bloggers.
I value:
*Time with my kids
*A HOT bubble bath with a glass of wine
*a 2 hour uninterrupted nap
*date night with the hubby
*a home cooked meal
*a clean, de-cluttered house


I am now passing this onto:
The same 5 bloggers from the first award PLUS Sisterly Savings




No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts