Monday, September 8, 2008

The Bug, Cold, Plague....whatever you want to call it...

Ok, so the Robitussin cough syrup deal could not have come at a better time. Jake's cold that he contracted during the first week of school is running it's course with him. He napped on and off all weekend which is how I KNOW he was sick. He is 7....he doesn't appreciate the chance to take a nap yet!!!! Well, the little bug has moved it's way into my body and I hope will exit very soon. I stumbled upon this blog article about the "plague" as she refers to it and made me forget about mine for a minute!!! (Almost peed my pants a couple of times!) It's worth taking the time to read, you never know when you could use some of the information!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts