Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here is another good site I stumbled upon for printing coupons, etc. Remember, the more coupons you have the better. You never know when you may have the opportunity to use them!!


Did you notice that? The word "upon" is highlighted and underlined so you can just click on it and it will take you to where I am talking about!!!!! That is called a "hyperlink" and I just learned how to do it!!!!! Yahoo!!!! That will make your life so much easier as I sift through the wide web to bring you great ideas!!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts