Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kellogg's Promotions

Remember the good old days when the best thing about a new box of cereal was the prize inside? There are very few now days that have the actual prize inside. Most just have a picture with instructions of how "you too can have this prize".
Anyway I just found this site tonight for Kellogg's. There are many promotions listed that I knew nothing about. There are a lot of them that are free and just require a filled out form and the upc's from the packages, which is great if you usually don't hold onto your receipt. You can also check that status of a promotion that you submitted for. I was able to check the status of my $10 Rebate Check from them for the Fuel For School Promotion.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts