Thursday, September 11, 2008

Walgreen's Coupon for 9/12 and 9/13

$10/$40 at Walgreens good 9/12 & 9/13 . Click here. Great to use on some of the FAR for this month. Also, someone said they went in and first thing purchased 2 Walgreen's gift cards (this way you don't have to worry about what your total is at before the coupon, etc.) Then you can make your $30 stretch as far as you want to. I really think this is a great idea!!!
It might be a good time to try the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner if you haven't yet. This is what I plan to do since it is originally $24.99; on Sale for $19.99; have a coupon for $5 off; AND this week when you purchase one, you will get a $10 Register Reward off of your next order. So that is $5 final cost. I have two bathrooms and to try these it would have cost me $50, instead it will cost me $10. Remember, you can print two coupons for the $5 off but make sure if you are going to buy two that you do it in separate transactions, otherwise you will only receive ONE $10 Register Reward.
Also, it might be worth your while to check with your local grocery store (Meijer, Publix, Kroger, etc.) to see if they will accept a Register Reward from Walgreens. MANY do and you may get more mileage out of your RR's if that is the case.

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts